PlayBoard’s core values help to define us as an organisation, guiding our behaviour, underpinning our operational delivery and shaping the strategies we will pursue.
- We believe that play is a fundamental right of childhood and is central to children and young people’s development
- We recognise, respect and value the voices of children and young people, putting their play needs at the core of everything that we do;
- We value and welcome the views of others and are committed to working collectively to drive the play agenda;
- We Respect and Embrace Difference;
- We welcome challenge and embrace change;
- We support, value and respect each other.