PlayBoard is the leading representative body for the Play sector in Northern Ireland. We currently have over 100 members who benefit from our services, which include comprehensive information on Play Development, Play in the School Curriculum, Play Theory and Practice, Play Policy development and Community Planning. Members will also receive discounted access to training and events.
PlayBoard members and affiliates are drawn from all sectors throughout Northern Ireland e.g. voluntary, community, statutory, private and education sectors, as well as individuals and students from a diverse range of backgrounds
Reasons Why You Should Join PlayBoard
By joining PlayBoard, your voice will support our lobbying and campaigning role as the lead voice for play in Northern Ireland.
• Free Daly Registration Book on joining
• Free E-Play Briefing
• Free admission to all PlayBoard Cluster Meetings
• Advice and support on the development of Play
• Discounted Membership rates on PlayBoard’s Publications
• Discounted Membership rates for Resource Packs
• Discounted Membership rates for Conferences
• Discounted Membership rates for PlayBoard Events
• PlayBoard Membership Certificate for your records
• Website section with dedicated member's pages, including the online Members' Announcements,
Downloads, Message Board, Supp Section, Publications, Factsheets and much more
Who Should Join PlayBoard?
Anyone who is interested in the child's right to play
You should join PlayBoard if you are a...
Playworker, Nursery Nurse, Teacher, Childminder, Outreach or Detached Worker, Playground Supervisor, Play Development Officer, Childcare Partnership Officer, Active Schools Manager or Co-ordinator, Out of School Care Manager or Worker, Early Years or Sure Start Officer, Youth leader, Classroom/Learning Assistant, Playwork/Early Years/Childcare student, Parent, Playground Designer, Builder, Planner, Architect and Inspectors, Decision Takers and Policy Makers, Inspectorate Personnel....
PlayBoard Membership Fees -